12 Volt Dual Input 40A In-vehicle DC Battery Charger
When you need to mount your auxiliary battery a distance away from the start battery, in a caravan, Ute tub, rear of wagon or camper trailer, the voltage drop across a long cable might prevent your auxiliary battery from fully charging and in turn reducing the life of your battery. The REDARC BCDC1240D would be a solution
Proven and Tested
The award-winning technology in the BCDC has been independently verified and tested to ensure battery life is maximised, charging your battery to a proven 100%.
Built in Australia and tested for our unique conditions, the DC to DC battery charger will work in the extreme heat of the Simpson Desert, up to 80°C and can handle deep water crossings at Cape York – water, dust and vibration are no match for this charger.
If you’re heading out into the bush and want to get there and back again safely – you can trust REDARC.
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and LiFePO4 batteries
|Input (Operating) Voltage||9 - 32VDC|
|Output System Voltage||12VDC|
|Maximum Charging Voltage||15.3V|
|Output Current Rating (Cont.)||40A|
|Input Fuse Rating||60A|
|Output Fuse Rating||60A|
|Standby Current Draw||<100mA|