Invicta 12V 12Ah Lithium Battery with 4 Series Functionality
Invicta 12V 12Ah Lithium Battery with 4 Series Functionality. The Invicta Lithium 12V range has been specifically designed for the replacement of similar size Lead-acid batteries. The family is comprised of the popular sizes found in the lead-acid range but with the added benefits of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology and is ideally suited to deep cycle longer run time applications.
- Large number of cycles >2000 (100% DoD) Up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership.
- Safe and stable chemistry & Integrated BMS The use of LiFePO4 along with the integrated BMS ensures protection against overcharge/discharge, temperature, and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety.
- Greater capacity utilisation – 60% more than SLA Gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA.
- The high energy density (less than half of the weight of SLA) Lowering total weight of application.
- The fast recharge Battery is charged and ready to be used sooner.
- Flat Discharge Curve Longer run time & more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate Can sit unused for long periods of time
- UL1642 at the cell level.
|Description||Invicta 12V 12Ah Lithium Battery with 4 Series Functionality, 7 Year Warranty|
|Product Category||Lithium Batteries|
|Amp Hours (Ah)||12.0 Ah|
|Operating Range (temp)||Charge (0-50), Discharge (-20 - 55)|
|Total Charge Current||12A|
|Cycle Life (DOD – 80% under controlled conditions)||>2000|
|Maximum Charge Current||12 A|
|Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life||<6A|
|Maximum Discharge Current||15A|
|Pulse Discharge Current||60A|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage||10V|
|Dimensions||151 x 98 x 96 mm (L x W x H)|
|Certification||IEC 62619 & IEC 62133|
|Net Weight (kg)||1.6 Kg|
|Manufacturers Warranty||7 Years - Please see Warranty Tab for full Terms & Conditions|