Invicta 12V 40Ah Lithium Battery with 4 Series Functionality, 7 year warranty. The Invicta Lithium 12V range has been specifically designed for the replacement of similar size Lead-acid batteries. The family is comprised of the popular sizes found in the lead-acid range but with the added benefits of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology and is ideally suited to deep cycle longer run time applications.
Invicta batteries are available in 12V, 24V, and 36V single battery systems. They are used in a range of applications including 4x4, caravans, marine, and commercial/industrial. Invicta uses aluminum encased LiFePO4 prismatic cells that are bolted together using a solid busbar for strength. A strengthening frame is also utilized to reduce movement and vibration often associated in off-road vehicles and marine applications.
Invicta batteries also have an integrated BMS that protects the battery from overcharge/discharge, temperature, and short circuit. Invicta 12V200Ah and 12V300Ah also include inverter friendly capabilities.
- Large number of cycles >2000 (100% DoD) Up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership.
- Safe and stable chemistry & Integrated BMS The use of LiFePO4 along with the integrated BMS ensures protection against over charge / discharge, temperature and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety.
- Greater capacity utilisation – 60% more than SLA Gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA.
- High energy density (less than half of the weight of SLA) Lowering total weight of application.
- Fast recharge Battery is charged and ready to be used sooner.
- Flat Discharge Curve Longer run time & more efficient use of capacity.
- Extremely low self-discharge rate Can sit unused for longer periods of time.
- UL1642 at cell level.