Invicta 12V 125Ah Lithium Battery with 4 Series Functionality
Invicta 12V 125Ah Lithium Battery with 4 Series Functionality, 7-year warranty. The Invicta Lithium 12V range has been specifically designed for the replacement of similar size Lead-acid batteries. The family is comprised of the popular sizes found in the lead-acid range but with the added benefits of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology and is ideally suited to deep cycle longer run time applications.
Features & Benefits •
- A large number of cycles >2000 (100% DoD) Up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership.
- Safe and stable chemistry & Integrated BMS The use of LiFePO4 along with the integrated BMS ensures protection against overcharge/discharge, temperature, and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety.
- Greater capacity utilisation – 60% more than SLA Gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA.
- High energy density (less than half of the weight of SLA) Lowering total weight of application.
- Fast recharge Battery is charged and ready to be used sooner.
- Flat Discharge Curve Longer run time & more efficient use of capacity.
- Extremely low self-discharge rate Can sit unused for longer periods of time.
- UL1642 at cell level.
- IECD Certified.
|Description||Invicta 12V 125Ah Lithium Battery with 4 Series Functionality, 7 Year Warranty|
|Amp Hours (Ah)||125.0 Ah|
|Operating Range (temp)||Charge (0-50), Discharge (-20 - 55)|
|Total Charge Current||85A|
|Cycle Life (DOD – 80% under controlled conditions)||>2000|
|Maximum Charge Current||85A|
|Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life||<50A|
|Maximum Discharge Current||95A|
|Pulse Discharge Current||350A|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage||10V|
|Dimensions||318 x 165 x 215 mm (L x W x H)|
|Certification||IEC 62619 & IEC 62133|
|Net Weight (kg)||14.8 Kg|
|Manufacturers Warranty||7 Years - Please see Warranty Tab for full Terms & Conditions|