Invicta 12V 50Ah Front Terminal Lithium Battery with Bluetooth LiFePO4
Invicta 12V 125Ah Lithium Battery with Bluetooth LiFePO4, with 7 year warranty! The Invicta Lithium 12V range has been specifically designed for replacement of similar size Lead acid batteries. The family is comprised of the popular sizes found in the lead acid range but with the added benefits of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology and is ideally suited to deep cycle longer run time applications.
Invicta 12V 50Ah Front Terminal Lithium Battery with Bluetooth Invicta Lithium is a premium range of the highest quality Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) composition. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) was selected for our Invicta range due to its inherent safety features. When comparing LiFePO4 to other Lithium technologies there are some distinct safety advantages. These advantages include greater tolerance to both high temperatures and abuse such as overcharging short circuits and penetration. As a result of these features, the risk of fire is extremely low even under harsh circumstances.
As well as utilizing LiFePO4 technology, the Invicta lithium range of batteries also includes a built-in Battery Monitoring System (BMS) to further protect against overcharge or discharge, over-temperature, and short circuit all critical for the safety of the battery. As an added benefit, Phosphate is not a hazardous material and so is friendly both to the environment and health.
The Invicta Lithium range now comes with IEC Certification on both the BMS and Cells*. This certification has been obtained through thorough testing of the product and a complete audit of the factory. The IEC Certification is a huge tick of approval for safety and quality, and peace of mind.
The Invicta Lithium range comes with all the benefits of LiFePO4 composition in either the standard 12V SLA case sizes or 24V versions for larger applications
With 3.2V per cell the Invicta Lithium range is ideally suited for replacement of equivalent size SLA with the extra benefits of up to 8 times the cycle life, greater utilization of available capacity through increased Depth of Discharge (DOD) and fast charging. All of this at close to half the weight makes them ideal for deep cycle and mobility applications.
With the all new SNL range you can even monitor the health and status of your batteries on your phone via Bluetooth wireless communication.
Features & Benefits with Lithium
• Large number of cycles >2000 (100% DoD)
Up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of
• Safe and stable chemistry & Integrated BMS
The use of LiFePO4 along with the integrated BMS ensures
protection against over charge / discharge, temperature and
short circuit providing the highest degree of safety
• Greater capacity utilization – 60% more than SLA
Gives longer run-time than equivalent SLA
• High energy density (less than half of the weight of SLA)
• Fast recharge
Feature & Benefits
- IEC Certification on the combination of BMS and individual cell for complete safety peace of mind
- High energy density (less than half the weight of SLA) lowering total weight of application
- Fast recharge, battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
- Flat discharge curve, longer run time and more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate, can sit unused for longer periods of time
- Large numbers of cycles >2000 (100% DoD), up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership
- Safe and stable chemistry and integrated BMS, the use of LiFePO4 along with integrated BMS ensures protection against over charge/discharge, temperature and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety.
- Bluetooth versions available, monitor the health and state of your battery from your phone
- Greater capacity utilization 60% more than SLA, gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA
- Mobility Devices
- Caravan , 4WD and camping
- Solar energy Storage
- UPS and Critical power
- Personal power packs
- Medical Equipment
|Description||Invicta 12V 50Ah Front Terminal Lithium Battery with Bluetooth, with 7 Year Warranty|
|Product Category||Lithium Batteries|
|Amp Hours (Ah)||50.0 Ah|
|Operating Range (temp)||Charge (0-50), Discharge (-20 - 55)|
|Total Charge Current||30A|
|Cycle Life (DOD – 80% under controlled conditions)||>2000|
|Maximum Charge Current||14.6V|
|Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life||<10A|
|Maximum Discharge Current||50A|
|Pulse Discharge Current||60A|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage||10V|
|Dimensions||277 x 106 x 222 mm (L x W x H)|
|Certification||IEC 62619 & IEC 62133|
|Net Weight (kg)||6.0 Kg|