Projecta 12V 1800W Pro-Wave Pure Sine Wave Inverter, 1 Year Warranty. An AC powerhouse, the PW1800 delivers so much starting power it will operate almost any appliance you can throw at it.
- Approved output socket: AS/NZ approved 240V sockets. Inverter designed to Australian standard AS4763
- Digital display: LED display provides information on battery voltage, power usage and load capacity
- Thermostatically controlled cooling fan: Cools inverter to allow it to work harder for longer
- Wiring kit: Battery lugs with 1050mm 21.2mm2 battery cable
- Optional remote control: Optional remote control enabling the inverter to be stowed out of sight, keeping the cabin area uncluttered
The option of a flush mount remote control on select models allows the unit to be mounted alongside the main battery and out of sight, yet affords total user control for switching the inverter on and off remotely.
Greater starting power:
Pro-Wave inverters deliver far greater start up power than equivalent modified sine wave Inverters to effortlessly run more of your favourite appliances. Engineered to run at 120% surge for 8 minutes and 200% for half a second.
Fully isolated design:
Safety is paramount around 240V, and in particular with inverters, which is why Projecta fully electrically isolates the DC (and therefore battery posts, vehicle chassis, etc) from the 240V AC circuit. This ensures the user total peace of mind, knowing all they need to think about is what they want to power and where.
Superior noise filtering:
As a result of producing ultra clean power with greatly reduced interference, mirroring that of the power you would expect from your household 240V outlets, the Pro-Wave range prevents any electrical noise/static from being produced when running sensitive appliances.
||Pro-Wave Pure Sine Wave Inverter
||12 V DC, 180A max
||240VAC, 50Hz (Pure Sine Wave)
||1800W Continuous (3600W Peak)
|Battery Low Alarm Protection
|Battery Low Shutdown Protection
||10.0 Volt (±0.3V)
|Ideal Battery Type
|Over Temperature Protection
||240A (8 x 30A Internal Mini Blade Fuse)
|Product Dimensions (mm) LxWxH
||391 x 266 x 116
||Pure Sine Wave
||Electrical Safety, EMC
||Automatic temperature controlled
|Net Weight (kg)
||Equipotentially Bonded (EPD)