Projecta Automatic 9-32V 25A 3 Stage DC/Solar Battery Charger, 1-Year Warranty. A truly sophisticated dual battery management system ideal for 4WD and camper trailer applications. Provides an advanced 3 stage charge simultaneously from both solar and alternator inputs.
New from Projecta, the Intelli-Charge IDC25 is the toughest and most advanced dual battery management system available on the market today. Allowing you to charge your 12V second/auxiliary deep cycle battery on the go, the IDC25 is shock, vibration and dustproof. The unit is also water-resistant, making it suitable for both in-vehicle and under-bonnet installation.
Able to charge simultaneously from both solar and alternator (9–32V) inputs, IDC25 can also function as an MPPT solar controller and features dual charging modes for compatibility with both smart and conventional alternators. Loaded with a host of safeguard features, the easy to install unit includes over/under voltage, anti-sparking, reverse connection and over-temperature protection systems to ensure peace of mind.
The IDC25 sets a new benchmark for DC-DC battery management.
- Engine bay installation: Sealed to IP67, the IDC is dust, splash and shockproof and can safely operate in extreme temperatures up to 80°C.
- Dual charging modes: Engineered to work with both smart and conventional alternators.
- Multi-chemistry: Set the charging profile to suit battery chemistry type: Wet, Calcium AGM or Gel.
- Dual input operation: Simultaneous dual battery charging from both solar and alternator inputs.
- Total safeguard protection: Over temperature, reverse connection, over/under and spark-free protection.
- Dual Input Operation: Simultaneous dual battery charging from both solar and alternator inputs, no manual switching required.
- Dust, Splash & Shock Proof: Sealed to IP67, IDC25 will resist dust, water and shock damage, making it ideal for under bonnet installation.
- 80 Degrees Celsius: IDC25 can safely operate (at a reduced charge rate) in extreme temperatures up to 80° C, as found in engine bays in hotter climates.
- Temperature Compensation: IDC25 will continually adjust its charge rate to suit the battery temperature, protecting it from overcharge and overheating.
- Push Button Chemistry: Adjust battery chemistry at the touch of a button for optimum charging.
Dual input operation:
Simultaneous dual battery charging from both solar and alternator inputs (9–32V) with no manual switching required. The unit prioritises solar charging as its default and automatically adjusts to the alternator if sunlight is insufficient, reducing the power usage placed on the vehicle’s electrical system.
Dual charging modes:
Engineered to work with both smart and conventional alternators. The introduction of smart alternators has resulted in many conventional dual battery systems being ineffective. The advanced switch-mode technology of the IDC range enables greater efficiency, exceeding 94% at typical full load conditions, converting your vehicles alternator power to a more complete charge.
25A solar MPPT:
Using sophisticated Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator technology, the IDC range of chargers operate as advanced solar controllers, maximising the power generated from the panels to provide a comprehensive and total charge to your auxiliary battery.
The IDC range of chargers suit today's different battery technologies, including everyday automotive batteries and the newer Lithium battery technology. For automotive batteries, multi-chemistry technology enables the user to tailor the charging profile to suit the battery type: Gel, AGM, Wet and Calcium batteries.
Utilising sophisticated electronics, the IDC range of DC/SOLAR chargers provide an advanced multi-stage charging process to produce a safe and comprehensive charge, a must for deep cycle and lithium batteries.