Redarc 20 Amp Solar Regulator with Anderson Connection
Redarc 20 Amp Solar Regulator with Anderson Connection, 2 Years Warranty. The REDARC 20A Solar Regulator ensures the correct charge is supplied safely and efficiently to charge an auxiliary battery. Available with Anderson™ SB™50 connectors.
REDARC’S newly designed 20 Amp Solar Regulator comes with the Anderson™ SB™50 connectors and works with the 150W and 190W SunPower® cell blanket. REDARC’s 20 Amp Solar Regulator acts as the go-between to transfer the power generated from solar panels to the battery.
Featuring multistage charging; boost, absorption and float, REDARC’s 20 Amp Solar Regulator ensures that the correct charge is supplied safely and efficiently to the battery and will protect it from overcharging.
It will work with multiple chemistry batteries including AGM, Standard and Calcium*, and is ideal for permanent installation or portable systems, and has multiple levels of protection including over temperature, over charge and reverse polarity.
What’s more set-up is now even easier thanks to genuine industry-standard Anderson™ SB™50 connectors. These high-quality Anderson™ plugs are simple and fast to connect with no screw terminals and no risk of poor connections from frayed wires or loose terminals – just plug and play!
- Multi-stage charging- boost, absorption, and float
- Works with multiple battery types (REDARC Solar Remote Monitor required)
- Ideal for permanent installation or portable systems
- Multiple levels of protection – over temperature, over charge, reverse polarity
- Genuine Industry Standard Anderson™ SB™50 plug connection
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Description||Redarc 20A Solar Regulator Anderson Connection|
|Note||Remote Solar Monitor to suit SRPA-RM|
|Input Voltage||19-30v / 32-50v|
|Output Voltage||9-16v / 18-32v|
|Features||• Compatible with 12 or 24 volt solar panels
• PWM multi-stage charging with selectable battery chemistry types
• Safely charges dual battery systems
• Protects battery from over charging
• Provides three-stage charging of various battery types