Battery Box Thunder off grid system AGM Battery lithium batteries
Battery Box Thunder off-grid system AGM Battery lithium batteries Even if you need portable power on the worksite or a second battery to run the fridge, lights this auxiliary battery box is a good solution. Batteries Not Included
Portable power is essential for the modern-day camper, with fridges and other creature comforts making a weekend getaway that little bit easier.
The Thunder Battery Box provides 12 volt and 240-volt power for common devices and appliances, acting as a dual battery system to manage solar and in-vehicle charges. Featuring a 7 stage smart charger to maintain battery condition, the unit is compatible with leading vehicle batteries, including Lead Acid, Calcium, Gel, and AGM up to 120Ah in size. Setting up the Battery Box is simple, with a step-by-step guide that helps you select your type of battery, remembers the last battery you used, and will warn you if there’s a fault during charge.
Important: The appliance guide is based on the Battery Box being fitted with a 12V 120Ah deep cycle battery. Rating and running times are a guide only, dependent on the use and conditions. It is recommended to never fully discharge your batteries, as this can cause permanent damage to the cells.
- Charges most 12V batteries including Lead Acid, GEL, AGM, LiFePO4 and Calcium batteries.
- Battery range: Deep Cycle (60-130Ah), Automotive (300-800CCA), Marine (350-950MCA)
- Weight: 4.62kg (excluding battery)
- External dimensions: 240mm (W) x 440mm (L) x 327mm (H)
- Internal dimensions: 180mm (W) x 330mm (L) x 238mm (H)
- Input (nominal): 240V AC, 50hz or 110V AC 60hz
- Input power: 120W
- Output voltage: 12V DC
- Output current: up to 7.0A
- Minimum start voltage: 10.5V
- Back drain: 0.1A
- Charge up to 14.5V (Wet), 14.1V (Gel), 14.5V (AGM), 14.9V (Calcium), 14.6V (Lithium-Ion Phosphate LiFePO4)
- Boost: Constant voltage for up to 1.5 hours
- Resting: Allows voltage to drop to float voltage
- Float: 13.5V or 13.7V (LiFePO4) for 500 hours
- Re-awaken: Return to charge cycle after 500 hours
- Main (battery) switch with removable key
- Reverse polarity protection by fuse
- External positive and negative terminals
- Control panel and LCD display
- Input socket for AC/DC power supply unit or car charging lead
- Supplied with car charging lead and external AC/DC power supply
- 2 x cigarette sockets – 12V, 10A rated
- 1 x Anderson socket – 12V, 50A rated
- 1 x 240 Volt AC socket – 240V 50hz modified sine wave
- 2 x external terminals – 12V, 100A rated
- 1 x USB outlet – 5 V, 2.1A max