Victron Energy Solar Panel 175W – 12V Mono series
Victron Energy Solar Panel 175W – 12V Mono series 4a – SPM041751200
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- A sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives a high level of safety.
- High-performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- The highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with a pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
Manufacturer: Victron Energy
Part Number: SPM040901200
Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Number of cells in series: 36
Nominal Power (PMPP): 175W
Max-Power Voltage (VMPP): 19.4V
Max-Power Current (IMPP): 9.03A
Open-Circuit Voltage (VOC): 23.7V
Short-Circuit Voltage (ISC): 9.89A
Temperature Range: -40°c to +85°c
Length of cables / connector type: 900mm MC4
Warranty: 5 Years